Wednesday, October 17, 2007

P.S.

(Okay, I'm back. I had to run downstairs to eat bef, grill potatoes, and salad. No that wasn't a typo. Jon bought some strange pre-made meatloaf reminiscent of the frozen turkey loaf. I'll admit it was flavorful and pretty good, but I don't think it was beef.)

For those of you who were curious, I passed on Ikea's grand opening today. It seemed too insane, even for an Ikea lover like myself. I did do a little drive by after work just to witness the chaos from the car though. It looked like a good turnout. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

They said on the news that they were expecting somewhere around 25,000 customers today!

MN Mom said...

Ikea isn't going anywhere...and they aren't giving away the stuff free. In this case patience is not only a virtue it nay be a lifesaver!

MN Mom said...

Opps that was MAY be a lifsaver!