Now about Juan...wow he looked hot! (please forgive a mother-in- law for noticing) I must go for the bandaro types. And my vote is YES keep the stache! It makes him look like a bad ass...girls love a bad ass...not sure about the wife...but who cares. I will say hold the gun he does look like he might be going to knock off a gas station. But again who cares... My vote, keep the stache.
4 comments:
Now about Juan...wow he looked hot! (please forgive a mother-in- law for noticing) I must go for the bandaro types. And my vote is YES keep the stache! It makes him look like a bad ass...girls love a bad ass...not sure about the wife...but who cares. I will say hold the gun he does look like he might be going to knock off a gas station. But again who cares...
My vote, keep the stache.
oops I mean holding the gun...must spell check these but in a hurry...
I want Juan and Jer-Bear to keep their facial hair like that for a week at work. It will bug Nordy and make me chuckle each time I see them :)
Jerry already shaved. Thank God. But I think Jon can actually pull it off.
Post a Comment