Friday, October 5, 2007

What's Your Sign?

I received the below horoscope in an email today. (It said I will have 8 years of bad luck if I do not forward. I sooo love when I'm being bullied in an email. Although my usual response is to delete and tempt the fates, I've been feeling a bit off ever since a black cat ran out in front of my car. I thought I would semi-cave and hope that posting it counts.)

PISCES - The dreamer, generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

What do you think? Does that sound like me? I agree with some and do not agree with some others. I won't admit to which! Though I have always thought I was a good kisser and am glad to finally have it confirmed. (Yes Jon and I tell each other we are good kissers, but what do we know? We've only been kissing each other for the last 16 years. He was a bit of a boy-slut before he met me so at least he does have some comparisons to make... me? no.)

Anyway, here's hoping the stars and moon are aligned over the weekend....

3 comments:

Rima and Kevin said...

This Pisces (Kevin) thinks at least some of it fits you. The first couple sentences, sure. Dunno about secretive. Some of the latter characteristics I'll leave up to your hubby to verify. A few of those fit me, too, often to the consternation of my Leo wife (dreamy, unrealistic, and inattention to detail meets drive type-A personality!).

Ryan said...

I'll help you test out that kissing part if you want me to.

Anonymous said...

I agree with a lot of the description. You are a wonderful person! Many of those terms I would readily use to describe you. I would never say that you are dreamy and unrealistic though. I mean you are a teacher, you are steeped in reality every day! As for the question on kissing, if you need an opinion other than Jon's, I am sure that since you are beautiful as well as all those other good things, you can get plenty of volunteers if you ask!