Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More than Meets the Eye

After being pulled out of the classroom all day yesterday to analyze data, I came home exhausted and "shaky." I knew I wasn't going to be sick, but I had no energy and that weird woozy feeling. So it was sweatpants, couch and Transformers for me! (Yes, I did manage to have enough energy to run to Target to buy the DVD on its release date. )

Even though I am an only child, I grew up with what I consider siblings. My parents' best friends, our next door neighbors, had three kids. They had one girl (a couple of years older than me) who I looked up to and adored. She was the coolest in my eyes - still is actually! They also had two boys (one close to my age and one younger) so I grew up playing with them. They had all the Transformers, so I remember the movies from my childhood... and the devastation we all felt when we thought Optimus Prime had died!

Well anyways, as my friend Peggy says, I loved the movie. I thought it was action-packed, funny, had great special effects, and my crush, Shia LaBeouf, was the star. I *heart* Shia! I saw it twice in the theaters and was quite excited to watch it with Jon to get his reaction. Although he was not stoked to see it, he did say that he was really impressed and that he did enjoy it after all.

When you're talking about Transformers, there's always "more than meets the eye!"

No comments: