- the marathon runner who overslept his race due to the radio alarm (damn, separate knob)
- the puffy shirt (need I say more?)
- Kenny Rogers chicken (when Jerry and Kramer switch apartments and, as a result, personalities)
- Kramer aka the moviefone (why don't you just tell me the movie you want to see?)
- the pinkie toe and the bus (now I'm driving the bus!)
- George pretending to be a marine biologist and removing Kramer's Titleist from a whale's blowhole (The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.)
I could go on, but I'll spare you... at least until another boring-nothing-to-blog-about-day. Anyway, another one of my faves was when Kramer discovered the benefit of wearing clothes straight out of the dryer. Later, he upgraded to the oven (or rather Jerry's oven).
Jerry: "You've got your shirt in my oven?"
Kramer: "Well, I didn't have enough quarters for the dryer!"
In truth, I find wearing clothes out of the dryer a wee bit dangerous. That button on your pants gets really hot and then presses up against your stomach - ouch! But sheets or towels out of the dryer are pure heaven. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so....
6 comments:
Scooter loves a pile of clothes out of the laundry -- he always tries to lay in them before I put them away.
One of my fav Seinfeld's is when Jerry has the Pez dispenser at the piano recital and Elaine has to leave b/c she's laughing.
A couple of weeks ago, when there were the protests in Burma, all I kept thinking about every time I heard the news was the episode where Mr. Peterman goes to Burma and they keep saying, "Isn't it called Myanmar now?"
Oh, BTW, TBS runs Seinfeld re-runs from 5-6 every weekenight if you need your fix. PLus, I have seasons 1-6 on DVD.
Annie and Jazzy love clothes out of the dryer. Try folding clothes with a fat cat and a stinky dog vying for each piece of clothing you pull out of the pile to fold. They think they are toys made especially for them.
Towels straight out of the dryer laying atop husband and Rio.......
PRICELESS!
Oh I forgot...a couple of my favorite Seinfeld's are the, Man Bra, Ugly Baby, Soup Natzi, & my favortie...was it under the grabage can RIM?
That pic of Jon and Rio is adorable! (I hate to admit it, but I have never watched Seinfeld - will you still be my friend?) =)
Post a Comment