Here is a sampling of my list of chores for tonight:
- shop for intimate apparel and ice cream
- sort 4 bags of pennies
- nag Jon to put new tabs on license plates (Why wouldn't I just do it myself? you ask. We have a strict division of labor: I do nothing outside of the house - yard work, taking out the trash etc - and the cars are outside in the driveway. So there.)
- practice making a firetruck out of graham crackers and frosting
- unload the dishwasher
- google Boris Kodjoe (extremely hot guy I must check out, apparently)
- put away laundry that's hanging all over the laundry room (I have a fear of using the dryer on anything. Not sure why I even have one...oh yeah, towels.)
- fast forward through Dancing with the Stars to see who was eliminated
- look up Rio's birthday (Suddenly can't remember if it is Oct 6th or 8th? Bad Mommy!)
- eat something (I haven't eaten since "lunch" 10:41 - 11:11)
- blog (at least I've accomplished something!)
P.S. I was going to call this post Hump Night (since it is Wednesday) but changed my mind after re-reading chore number one. I thought it might give you all the wrong impression!
4 comments:
Why is it you and Erin have such a hatred of the dryer? Geez, I dry the frick outta everything. High heat. If I could, I'd throw Scooter in there after a bath to get him nice and dry.
Jess, you have the luxury of having short legs. Everything that shrinks is to your benefit. For those of us with some height, the dryer is an evil ankle biting capri making pants shrinker.
I think it is interesting that your first two comments were only about the dryer...when all I am interested in is the intimate apparel and ice cream combo?
PS I like the dryer but I don't like it for long. The dryer is kind of like men...I like them but only in small doses.
I have to admit, I too avoid drying about half of my laundry - but that was mostly because for all of my adult life (until this summer) I had to use laundromats and have a big stock of quarters. So it was much cheaper to not dry everything!
I too am quite curious about the intimate apparel and ice cream combination! Sounds intriguiging! (sp?)
Post a Comment