Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Rio!


It turns out October 8th is Rio's birthday. See I'm not a bad mother - I had it programmed in my Palm Pilot! Sadly, I had Girl Scouts and Jon had basketball last night so poor Rio didn't exactly get to celebrate her 5th birthday in style. She did get lots of treats and new plushy, squeaky toys though.
Not that I'm bragging, but Rio knows all of her toys by name and will retrieve them and play with them when you ask. Since she has an entire crate full of toys, it's hard to always be creative with names. This new one was christened "Jungle Monkey." She also got "Bobber" and "Piggy" and a yet to be handed out "Dodo Bird." It was too much excitement for one night, Dodo will have to wait.
Happy Birthday to our little lover, great white hunter, midget polar bear!

3 comments:

MN Mom said...

And to think I want Grandchildren-When I am such a terrible Gramma that I didn't remember Rio's Birthday! I'll make it up to her when I come to Florida.
(At least I remembered Jon's.)

Jess said...

If only Scooter didn't think his toys for ripping their stuffing out -- maybe if they lasted long enough he could learn their names.

Happy birthday Rio! You are my little Ewok!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Fizzgig!

Maybe you can come play with Jazzy this weekend :)